The SIDEFLEX system works on a
modular design principle. Different from other systems, components or parts need not be welded to rims beforehand. This prevents the risk that heat can damage or affect the strength and shape of rim
components! The support disc is fastened using a special spreading and clamping system.
- Damage to the system can be fixed quickly and
inexpensively thanks to the single flexible wing.
- The system is quick and easy to install or
dismantle during a tyre change.
- Low weight.
- The wing design prevents the tyre from
- The distance to the tyre is
- Due to the memory effect, the wings always return
to the original position after flexing and so provide lasting protection.